Here is my creative issue:
I want to create a HUGE bulletin board. All of the things that inspire me need to be seen not laying on the floor in a pile. I have thought about this for a while and then I stumbled upon this image...
Here is where you come in, I need help figuring out how to do it.
I want what is in that picture except, not really... :) Theirs is made of multiple boards that are put together. I want one big, cohesive cork board with a cool frame.
Here are my ideas so far:
- Frame made of molding from Habitat ReStore
- Cork squares pieced together
- Maybe a big roll of cork (if there is such a thing)
Now what I need help with...
- Have any of you made something similar? If so, please share!
- What should I use to back it? so far I have thought of foam core board or maybe thick cardboard
- Do you have any other suggestions? I am open to all input
If you are a normal reader but do not leave comments, please let today be the one time when you add some helpful insight! Thank you in advance.